Monday, October 27, 2008

Side Kick Project No.7(Rigging/Binding)


I finished !! The process to adjust the weight after the binding was actually pain in the ass... But I`m really feeling happy now.

Thinking back every process, the most tough part was the step to apply displacement/normal map. Also I had hard time to generate texture in ZBrush, concerning UV. But every struggle was very valuable, and it`ll be helpful for me to have recorded all of these here, so that I don`t need to make the same mistake again.

Anyway, I`m planning to work on creature bust,utilizing the creature doodle that I did at my 2D blog. I`m gonna focus on concept throughout this week, so please stay tuned!


No comments: